All people playing, renting or watching the games MUST each sign to say that they have read, understand and accept the contents of the waiver and site safety sheet.
Under 18s MUST get Parent or Guardian to sign
I wish to play Airsoft games at The Gaol Events Ltd. and sign the acceptance form in consideration of being given the opportunity to engage in this activity.
I understand that:
1. The game is physically and mentally intense and may require extreme exertion.
2. The games may be dangerous, especially if not played in accordance with the stated rules which I have read and understood. Pyrotechnics can only be used if I am over 18 and are used at my own risk.
3. Players aged 17 and under MUST wear suitable full face protection Players 18 and over are recommended to wear full face protection. The Gaol Events Ltd will not accept responsibility for any injury to the face where goggles or glasses only are worn.
4. The Gaol Events advises the correct use of ear protection/defenders in the game area. The Gaol Events will not accept responsibility for damage to hearing if adequate ear defence is not worn.
5. All players should wear long sleeves/trousers and cover all exposed skin areas.
6. Players should wear shoes with adequate ankle support. Shoes, thin soled footwear and trainers are not suitable.
I confirm and agree that:
A. I am fully aware of the risks to myself and others involved in playing at The Gaol Events. I accept the hazards of playing on the site.
B. I am physically fit and mentally able to take the strain and exertion involved in playing the games. I have not had an operation during the last 12 months that through participating in airsoft the object of the operation could be aggravated.
I have no undergoing medical treatment for an ailment that may be aggravated by airsoft, including but not limited to high blood pressure, epilepsy, back problems, neck problems, or any heart condition.
I have no other condition that may be aggravated by airsoft.
C. I will comply with The Gaol Events. rules and use the equipment as instructed and not so as to injure or hurt others and will obey all directions of the marshals.
D. I will wear eye protection (that can withstand close range impact from a 6mm pellet fired at 500 fps) at all times in the Game combat zone. I will not remove such protection while in a Game zone and may only remove the protection in areas where the marshals / Kev1n advise.
I hereby release, remiss and forever discharge from any claims and liabilities whatsoever without limitations that I might have against The Gaol Events. and the owners of the property on which the game is being played.
And I make this release on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, assigns and administrators.
Your statutory rights are not affected.